About Me

I love designing jewelry. I think about it. I dream it. I see a design from various angles. I see its potential. Yet, the ultimte joy is holding it in my hands once its finished.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SURF AND SAND ASYMMETRICAL NECKLACE


I had originally planned to use these beads each in a completely different necklace. However, as it often happens, while I was trying to catch some sleep I came up with a completely new and exciting design, which ultimately made me a lot happier. I know that bib statement necklaces are all the thing now. But not everyone is bold enough to use them. This piece, however, has the potential to convert all those who prefer to stay on the "safe" side of fashion.

Here is some additional information about it.

Surf and Sand Aqua and Brown Agate Semi Precious Chunky Asymmetrical Chain [Statement] Necklace... (Phew!)

Make a spectacular statement with this dramatic Surf and Sand Asymmetrical Piece.

NECKLACE LENGTH: 19" TO CLASP
CHAIN: PEWTER AND ANTIQUE GOLD LINKS
CLASP: ANTIQUE GOLD HOOK
WIRE WRAPPED BEADS
AQUA AGATE BEADS: 30MM
BROWN AGATE BEADS: DIFFERENT LENGTHS BETWEEN 60MM X 30MM - 75MM X 35MM


This necklace can be purchased at http://www.etsy.com/shop/allurejewelsbycc. Price includes shipping within the U.S.

If you are outside the U.S., but would still like to purchase it, shipping will be $10.00, plus custom duties and taxes payable by you.

You may wonder why I named it Surf and Sand. When you look at those light colored agate beads, you can't help but picturing a foamy shoreline... And the dark toned odd shaped agate beads reminded me of wet sand. The design almost looks like the ocean crashing into an inlet. I guess I am in a somehwat poetic mood. But there are other necklaces I've named.

Thanks!

Clarivel Campa

Allure Jewels By CC

No comments:

Post a Comment